May 16, 2011

Creating yourself ...

This couldn’t be a finished post … this post, as life, will have to be a on-going conversation that would appear here and there as life itself dictates … this one is about anger, and its great display in my life this past weekend, it reminded me of the passion of feelings and cruelty of words, it reminded me that from bad moments I tend to learn the deeper lessons and make the most significant changes in my life; usually after hurting others but specially hurting my soul … some meditation, large amounts of “comfort” food and many “why did I?s” I’ve come to the comforting resolution that even so anger is such a terrible, useless feeling, working on controlling it and eventually eliminating it completely off my life is a great journey that I’m excited about… I feel is such an insignificant emotion that even so, it’s random in my life, when it's present, has terrible aftermaths… and needs to be extinct from our society one person at the time already... breathe and control every negative thinking, transform it into something positive instead, we all have the control to make changes and seek peace in our lives... we all have it within 



 

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned"

No comments:

Post a Comment