June 29, 2011

White instead ...


As I’m going trough some cool interesting pictures and body modifications articles, I re-visit this old desire of mine to have a tattoo, many have been the “possible” ink companions but not one graphic, quote … initials has captivated my mind to the point of actually sticking a needle in this life-partner flesh .. but somehow I decided that if I ever color this body it would be definitely with some white ink.
Deciding on a tattoo is not easy at all, it represents a lifetime commitment (even laser can remove the majority of the ink from your skin, the marks would remain since the skin layers had been compromised) and once you decide on take on action, this is just half of the battle … so many options, so many new “trends” … here is so far one of my favorites … the white ink tattoo.
Due to its composition and its color, it makes of the tattoo something more discreet and personal, it’s almost a raised marking not a defined dark graphic.
Some white ink tattoos aren’t even noticeable, you truly have to stare at them in order to see them.
I personally compare them to a modern version of a designed scar or a permanent marking … pretty cool huh?!

Here are some photos that got my attention … enjoy!  






No comments:

Post a Comment