July 7, 2011

Color me happy (II) ....


I just can’t get enough of all the bright colors combinations during this season and my latest fashion inspiration, comes all the way from Poland …. My beloved Daisy inspires me everyday!!
Her fresh yet so glamorous look without being over the top, it’s a look I can see myself wearing and find so much fun in experimenting with.
She mixes the perfect amount of girly shapes with fun sophisticated pieces .. She shows off her figure but yet doesn’t expose herself to look cheap. Her styling is just impeccable in a very casual easy way … looks effortless because it really is! No complicated fashion statements here … just girly-fun and good taste.
Her look has such a radiant presence … it’s inspiring and upbringing during this rainy day in South Florida …
I’m just enamored … and ready to rock my latest fuscia jacket this weekend!!
Dare to add a random bright color accessory in your “look” today … you’ll be pleasantly surprised   






Just a little more of Daisy...





1 comment: